B777 Travel Around The World @WSSS 241600ZJUN19

• Aircraft and Livery: Singapore B-777 300 ER

• Route: WSSS TOPOM ATRUM AKOMA AKMET AROSO TOC GEMAS VBA SUKAT TEPUS VPG GIVAL DUKUN MAPSO MINAT IGREX PPB VATLA URKOK KAGUL LARIK DORIL OPASA IKINA OPONI PALMU ASOPO BOBET PUKES IBANI UPSOX NIKOT NOKOK UKBAB LATOS VIKIT RK AMJID AMBER ASLUM PAROD BURTA SAKUX PAMTU TANBU MSD BOTEK SILPO BRD GIRUN BUKEK DOGAM ETRAP KRS TUNEK METKA AMIRU ABTEK BUMAR AGATO LIKSU MKL UNEDI GOTIK NEGUB RISKA BADKO ALEGI GIRTI TESMI LEGNA ROTIM UH INSER OLGIN TOKMU DOTEL REPLI ETOKA KOSNA NIROV KOROP NALAD GORKU DIBED SUDOL LASIS DESAR LARET HMM GOMIS GORLO PEVAD TOD RINIS IDESI LOGAN KOPUL TANET DET WEALD CI27L EGLL

• Time of Departure: 1600Z

• Server: training

• Additional Information: The whole flight will be 14 hours, my cruising altitude is FL330. Heathrow Airport will be very crowded when we arrive, so I‘m going carry full fuel. My call sign is Singapore 5469, see you at airport !
1 Like

I’m sorry, but I cannot come. Wish you luck!

Thanks mate ;)

1 Like

I can’t make it, sorry.

Here’s a challenge: For a real around the world, see if you can push the 787-9 to the max and do EGLL-YSSY

woo that a real challenge, i tried fly 787 from YPPH to EGLL, my fuel was just enough.

1 Like

Due to some reason, the plan will be 2 hours delay , 1800Z.

1 Like

Guess what? I can come now!

I didn’t fly, cause no one fly with me 😂.

Oh, I can fly with you on your next trip! Just tell me and us [The rest of the people in this chat] beforehand and I can make arrangements.

OK no problem, i’ve been doing ultra-long range flight recently.

I want to make a series of flights, each flight is a super long-haul that more than 12 hours. For example EGLL-KLAX-OMDB-KJFK-VHHH-EGLL-YPPH.

1 Like

it’s just a idea , “word traveler project”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.