B777-300ER Landing Gear Door

Hi!! I’m new to IF. anyone had this problem!! 777-300 landing gear door doesn’t shut, it was flying like this forever lol, you can see (dist to dest) and also i have problem taking off aswell it pulls to side and left wing goes down, it doesn’t matter what’s the weather/weight or use of rudder and heading selected. i have no trouble with free stuff, so much for £3.99. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

1 Like

Did you resume from replay mode while the door was closing? If so, this is a known bug. Putting the gear down and back up again will unfreeze it.

Oh ok so it’s known issue, no i forgot to put it down and try again, i was thinking of few lines of code then hydraulic failure lol. any help with taking off? thanks

Same thing happens when you pause the game-Gear, reverse thrust are stuck.

Best, Boeing707

so what happens if you wanna do touch and go? say you pressed reply when you landed? its just graphics or physics.

I use the 777-300 all the time and it doesn’t do that.

I always fly 777-300ER. Never had doors stick open

@El_Alex @Mike It only happens if you click pause or replay whilst the gears are still retracting.

Happened to me, just press the gear button real quick and before they come out press it again, should fix the problem.

This happens when hit the reply button when the gear are going up. If the gear not completely up when you hit the reply button it will pause the gear and will leave the gear doors open. If you hit live when the gear are going up it will do the same thing. This is not only think your doors it is also your reverse thrust, and all your autopilot settings.

Doesn’t it do the same thing to autopilot, it disconnects after you watch a replay.

It doesn’t actually disengage. It still is controlled by A/P even though its deillumianted.

1 Like

I was about to say welcome to the community to the gatwick guy because it’s been bumped a lot 😂😂

1 Like

@Full_flight welcome to the community, where peanuts are everywhere!

1 Like

It doesn’t actually disengage. It still is controlled by A/P even though its deillumianted.

That explains a lot