B772 Sound bug

Hello I noticed that when touching the ground on landing with the B772 it does not make the noise like other aircraft when it touches

1 Like

Do you mean the wheels screeching?

1 Like

the sound of the landing gear ringing with a runway

1 Like

I think now it’s easier to understand the problem (if that is)

From watching your video, it seems you were in the 77F. That plane has yet to be reworked so it’s not a bug in v20.1 as it’s always been like that.

I don’t think you understand, the bug I mean is that the B777-200ER doesn’t have any sound when it touches the ground

1 Like

Ohh, ok, now I see. That was a comparison!

Well, in that case, I don’t want to provide you with false info, so I am just going to say I don’t know. Your best bet would to wait for a dev or mod to swing by and help you out :)

3 Likes

Yes thanks

Staff look over support topics regularly, so there isn’t much need to tag them.

2 Likes

In addition to what @dca.iad.aviation said, please try to avoid devs at all costs. It may be bothersome as they work hard on the daily!

3 Likes

Also, here’s another bug when you turn off the engines

2 Likes

well so far nothing from the support

The tire screech is only in some external camera views.

@schyllberg I think he was talking about the sound of the aircraft rolling on the ground. I’m not sure though

it’s about the sound, notice the noise that the 77F makes when touching the floor, in the B772 it doesn’t make any noise, this is very strange

I think they confused my problem with another one @schyllberg see this video please

1 Like

Ah yes! Seems that one flew past us. Nice catch! Adding it to the list.

3 Likes

Thanks, you can close this