B767 Qantas Sydney Fly in! @ YSSY - 012100ZDEC16

Server: Training

Region: Sydney Region

Airport: YSSY

Time: 2100Z 1ST December 2016

NOTAM: SYDNEY FLY IN EVENT

Time to dust off your B767’s and bring them out of the hanger to join Qantas Virtual to fly in, or fly out of Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. All welcome.

Qantas Virtual is based at Sydney and a lot of our routes start or finish there so you can have the opportunity to fly any of the aircraft in the fleet (A380, B747, B767, A320, B717 or the D8Q400) or you are more than welcome to fly in any of the regions carriers or long distance visitors.

If you fancy a chance to try out your ATC skills then you are more then welcome!

Thank you @AsianaIFVA for the B767 Photo!

see you in the skies, Happy landings

David
QFA0014

4 Likes

Maybe you should put a 767 in the image not 747

2 Likes

Yes that would have been better, but don’t have a copy here at the mo…and the event is for all types of aircraft in the Sydney region so a Qantas B747 whilst not what I would have preferred does fit the event!

2 Likes

Here

3 Likes

thank you, great picture!

2 Likes

No problem. Maybe use it as the main picture of the topic @David_Lockwood

2 Likes

One question can I fly the 787-9 or not?

Yes the B787-9 is welcome ( nearly went for that myself!)

Spawning in about 20 mins, see you all there!

Any flight plan?

Thanks to all those who came along and flew with us. Thanks also those who came along and did ATC, much appreciated!

Some pics below, please post yours below!

1 Like

I’d ATC for you guys, but I’m IFATC, therefore I can’t control on the Training Server. :(

1 Like

Yeah I guess your right.

Qantas is a great airline to make VA around, they have a large variety of aircraft in Infinite Flight that can make a lot of good events.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.