B767-300ER Cockpit Models

Ok, so I’m not sure what to call these things

They’re models of a B763 cockpit printed on paper! I got them from a friend who worked at United a while back. Anyone else have anything similar to this?

*Note: I am missing the overhead panel that completes the set.


How will you use them?

Wondering the same thing…I guess he will recreate a 767 3D cockpit,

1 Like

they are called Cockpit Posters. Used by pilots to learn the position of the switches and gauges.


This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.