B757 Unrealistic

Am I the only one that found the 757 to be Unrealistic…

7 Likes

It is an old model, in need of a remake!

7 Likes

Are you a 757 pilot? Because I thought it was ok.

2 Likes

I fly it maybe twice a week, Yeah, I thought it was ok too…

Just a bit unrealistic… That’s all

2 Likes

What do you think is unrealistic with it then? Too much thrust? or to less thrust?

What do you think is unrealistic with it then? Too much thrust? or to less thrust?

What do you mean?

1 Like

What makes you think it is unrealistic? I’m asking for the reason why you think it is unrealistic.

If you want to discuss about the eventual rework of the 757 and the features that you would like to see on them, please share your (constructive and productive) comments and opinions here:

Thank You! :)

3 Likes

I personally find the physics 99% okay.

If I @ground with 757 give power 20 throttles, there dont drive it. @30 throttle up drived very slowly.

1 Like

That’s normal on the 757.

Really never knew that it uses a bit more power to taxi. I thought that was a bug.

1 Like

The B757 is an old model but I wouldn’t call it ‘unrealistic’. Also I quite like the aircraft :)

As the sim progresses in terms of realism the old aircraft are bound to be less realistic than the new ones. The 757/767 and 717 will need to be reworked in the future (although not as soon as the 787).

And b787-9 too, but next update will get them more realistic

Old models are fun to fly with! It’s like a challenge!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.