B747 or A380...your favorite?

Your favourite? And I had no idea the flightdeck for the A380 was that much lower than the 747!

19 Likes
  • Boeing 747
  • Airbus A380

0 voters

11 Likes

Wasn’t planning on a poll lol but thanks

4 Likes

My dad flew the 747 and I have many fond memories of it myself, so it will always be dear to my heart.

13 Likes

I had to say it especially since they are being decommission. Never going to be the same without a B747 flying in the sky

5 Likes

747 because its aggressive looking apart from that there both engineering marvels

1 Like

The flight deck heights definitely make a difference. The 747 looks tall and confident, the Airbus looks kinda depressed.

8 Likes

The 747 looks like its more aerodynamic and beautiful because its not so much of a bubble like the380

A380 Because it’s never crashed!

1 Like

747 because it was innovative and looks much better than the 380. However, airbus has done a lot of great things with the 380 to make it better and more profitable than the 747

1 Like

Not yet ;D

2 Likes

747, the original jumbo, true icon, beatiful bird, can’t beat it

4 Likes

I prefer the A380 because it was my first intercontinental flight was on a BA A380. Which explanes my user card.

1 Like

Not yet? Lol A380 will never crash.

I love my Queen A380! She beautiful and not big headed like 747.

The tall 747 flight deck really makes it hard for pilots to see the runway so it is hard to taxi in a 747. Also it was Airbus’s revolutionary idea to bring the cockpit down. So really this has nothing to do with confidence, it is just ridiculous.

1 Like

The name Queen will ALWAYS refer to the beautiful and iconic 747.

3 Likes

The B747-400 was the first aircraft i ever flew on, so it goes without saying i chose the mighty 747!

3 Likes

the Queen will never be forget 747 i love it .

2 Likes

Not yet anyways, it’s had some emergency landings tho

2 Likes