Yes, I am back to having an ATC Tracking Thread! I’ve updated my locations and will tell you where I am and when! I am open to any opinions and advice about my skill!
I will be open based upon my current schedule, which includes date, location, duration, and time!
And NO, I am not going for IFATC! I just do this as a hobby!
Here are the airports I serve:
- KSEA (Seattle-Tacoma International)
- KDFW (Dallas-Fort Worth International)
- KSTL (Saint Louis Lambert International)
- KMCI (Kansas City International)
- KDEN (Denver International)
- KORD (Chicago O-Hare International)
- KPHL (Philadelphia International)
- KATL (Atlanta International)
- KMIA (Miami International)
- PNHL (Honolulu International)
- CYYZ (Toronto Pearson)
- RJTT (Tokyo Haneda)
- RJAA (Tokyo Narita)
- EGLL (London Heathrow)
- YSSY (Sydney Kingsford)
- YPPH (Perth)
Here is a schedule:
Date: Airport: Duration: Time (Central Standard Time):
May 22 KSEA 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
May 23 KDFW 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
May 30 KSTL 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
June 11 KMCI 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
June 12 KDEN 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
June 17 KORD 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
June 22 KPHL 30MIN. 6:00 - 6:30 PM CST
All ATC sessions will happen at 2200 Zulu this month.
If you need a UTC Time Conversion Chart, I have provided a link to one here:
Please notify me if I spelt something wrong or did something incorrect.