B-2 Spirit

B-2 is an American heavy penetration strategic bomber, featuring low observable stealth technology designed for penetrating dense anti-aircraft defenses; it is a flying wing design with a crew of two.!The bomber can deploy both conventional and thermonuclear weapons, such as eighty 500 lb (230 kg)-class (Mk 82) JDAM Global Positioning System-guided bombs, or sixteen 2,400 lb (1,100 kg) B83 nuclear bombs. The B-2 is the only acknowledged aircraft that can carry large air-to-surface standoff weapons in a stealth configuration.
I really love this Aircraft. I believe it should be added due to its size and ability to refuel. Another refueling aircraft that can be added.

My only thing is with that is it’s like adding the Concorde it would lag up live at high speeds

2 Likes

@Ironman_Ballets Why? People fly F22 faster on casual, and anyways speed is not a major factor with this aircraft, I believe you are confusing it with the B-1 Lancer…

1 Like

Hey buddy
Sorry to say but there already is a request for this aircraft

Please search for a topic that is similar to the one you wish to post before posting.
Happy Landings

2 Likes