B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

Source: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

Overview: The B-2 Spirit Stealh Bomber, is a “wing plane” that was mostly used during the soviet union era, it is almost undetectable by radar as it uses carbon fiber composities,which means it is also ultra light weight, it also has a cool black tint to it and this is also behind its stealth, you see radar fires an electromagnetic beam and if it bounces back off the aircraft towards the reciever of the radar and the controller sees a blip giving altitude, heading, etc… So when the electromagnetic pulse is fired towards the B-2 Spirit, the beams will either go through it or it will bounce back but very weak and faint, the controller wont be able to notice a 300,000 pound deadly bomber super weapon that is heading straight for them loaded with a bunch of gps guided bombs. it is a very deadly bomber that has tooken thousands of lives with its wake.

Specifications:
Crew:2
Length: 69 Feet (21.0 m)
Wingspan: 172 ft (52.4 m)
Height: 17 ft (5.18 m)
Empty Weight: 158,000 lb (71,700KG)
Loaded Weight: 336,500 lb (152,200KG)
Max Take Off Weight: 376,000 lb (170,600KG)
Fuel Capacity: 167,000 lb (75,750KG)
Powerplant: 4x General Electric F118-GE-100 non afterburning turbo fans, 17,300 lbf (77kN each)
Max Speed: Mach 0.95 or 550 Knots
Cruise Speed: Mach 0.85 or 487 Knots
Range: 6,000 Nautical Miles
Service Ceiling: 50,000 Feet

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_B-2_Spirit

I would love this aircraft to be added, it looks great and we need more military aircraft, this would go great with a KC-10 Fuel tanker!

I would love to see this in Infinite Flight, awesome looking aircraft!

3 Likes

Same here this would be a great addidtion!

1 Like

Even though this is a duplicate, I’d like for the other one that I include to be closed and keep this one open. I like the specifications that you include plus you have more information. Up to the @moderators to decide. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Yes, i know its a duplicate but this thread is more proffessional in my opinion and that one is outdated.
@moderators May this thread stay open as the other one is outdated? If not feel free to close it, thanks.

1 Like

@Cpt_Chris @DeerCrusher ; I don’t believe tagging the @/moderator group alerts any of them that they are needed. Just flag for their attention.

1 Like

I always love to see users take the time to correctly format and execute a #features request like the one depicted above on this thread. This definitely has my current vote!

2 Likes

Could be an interesting addition. Have to wonder what data if any would be available for the team to build the physics though.

2 Likes

If the developers can make global, they can make this little beast in a month or two.

We’ll keep this one open. :)

8 Likes

Thank you very much Henrik!

1 Like

This HAS to be included! If I had to choose from all of the USAF aircraft, this would be number one. B-52…a very close second.

3 Likes

@Spencer_Chapman Thank you for your service good sir, this is one of the USAF’s most powerful bombers if not trhe most powerful, i would also love to see the B-52, who wouldn’t want an 8 engine Beast???

1 Like

@Cpt_Chris I agree! There’s no comparison to any other bomber. And you are welcome sir! That means a lot.

1 Like

Not a fan… B1B is more my thing since its more conventional. B2 only when they add the toilet and kitchen behind the pilot seats :D

2 Likes

I think he means what physical features would be available to them. It’s still top secret of what the bomber is made out of. And I’m sure getting some vital information for the game would be tricky as this is a government aircraft.

1 Like

Got my vote, would love to fly this, what it ATC couldn’t see it? 😉

1 Like

Activate the transponder and suddenly you arent a ghost any more.

3 Likes

I like the B1B as well, but i prefer the B-2 spirit i think it looks cooler.

1 Like

Who thinks the odds are that one noob will fly into London or LAX