AzurAir 777-31H/ER [Azur Bear Livery]

AzurAir 777-300ER (VQ-BZY)

11333_1530778426

Photo Credit

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9007861

AzurAir, or Азур Эйр, is a small charter airline based in Moscow operating to leisure destinations around the world with their fleet of 20 aircraft. I believe this livery is amazing and would be great to have on the new 777!

AzurAir operates out of many airports in Russia with the 777, 767, 757, and 737. The airline uses on all-Boeing fleet and serves many vacation destinations. The aircraft I’m requesting is specifically VQ-BZY, 1 of the 2 777s in their fleet, and the only one with a special livery.

I hope you like this livery and vote for it!

More Information

AzurAir:

The 777-300ER:

https://www.boeing.com/commercial/777/

Make sure to leave a vote if you like the livery on the aircraft!

Nice livery. Need more Russian airliners such as Azur, Rossiya, Nordwind. Great request!

4 Likes

OMG! This is the third Russian livery request today!

Voteeeeeed!

5 Likes

Thanks for your votes @Feurum and @d15bc922086142cb8336! The livery really is great!

2 Likes

I highly support this request, no votes unfortunately

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!

If you ever do free up a vote, you know where to come 😉

Wouldn’t this be an amazing livery to have with the 777 rework? 😍

2 Likes

Yes, I extremely support this idea, i would be great to fly to Cancun

1 Like

Thanks for voting!

1 Like

Bump I think we need this as we have a big lack of Russian carriers. and I mean look at it who doesn’t smile when you see this livery too

2 Likes

Since the Nordwind 777 is a favorite amongst the developers, would it be possible to see other Russian carriers like this one? Vote if you think it’d be a cool plane to fly!

1 Like

@Gm2kmike20

2 Likes

No, it’s a bad livery I don’t like it

Thanks for voting @IFKSARUS! Would love to see this livery in the 77W rework!

Unfortunately, this aircraft has now been stored in Moscow along with some other Azur Air planes. Hopefully it returns to the skies soon!

2 Likes

This livery looks sleek :)

2 Likes

I saw it taking off at my home airport, amazing livery !!

1 Like

Lets get in for the new 777 rework.thr Azur Air [Azur Bear] livery

2 Likes

Azur Air has just filed a request with the DOT to begin service to Miami with the 777! Hopefully this livery comes and we’ll be able to fly it on this route!

Bear with me, I’m bumping this because it’s an amazing yet simple livery that I’d like to see in 20.2

2 Likes

Saw it on FR24 the other day, it would be very nice to fly it on IF !

1 Like