Azur Air Ukraine 737-800

Credit: UR-UTQ | Boeing 737-83N | Azur Air Ukraine | Lukas Hollnsteiner | JetPhotos

Why We Need this Livery
Currently on Infinite Flight, there are very few liveries of charter airlines, especially of those from Eastern European countries. By adding this striking blue and yellow livery of Azur Air Ukraine, it would be possible to fly in one of the busiest sectors of charter aviation: Summertime Tourism. During the season’s peaks in July, the airline would fly dozens of flights to various tourist destinations around the world.

About the Airline

Azur Air Ukraine was founded in 2008 under the name of UTair Ukraine. It operated a mix of ATR and Boeing aircraft on domestic and international routes. In 2015, it was rebranded into Azur Air Ukraine and became a charter airline, focusing on connecting Ukrainian cities to tourist destinations like Antalya (Turkey), Sharm-El-Sheikh (Egypt), Tel Aviv (Israel), and many more. Recently, their long-haul network began growing, with the airline adding flights to La Romana and Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), as well as Phuket (Thailand). Source: Wikipedia

About the Aircraft

I’d absolutely love this livery in game. Charter airlines have a charm like no other, where lesser used airports get the opportunity to get some attention. I’m sad that I don’t have a spare vote.

3 Likes

You got my vote! I’d love this livery :)

Would love to see more Ukrainian liveries :)

1 Like