Azul Airlines A350-900

Hello! A Azul is acquiring an A350 to help with its international demand and will soon be flying with the Brazilian registration. Please, if you liked it, vote for IF to add beautiful livery to our simulator. Thanks! 🇧🇷

IATA AD | ICAO AZU Callsign AZUL

Airline Full Name Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras
Country Brasil
Airline Founded 2008
Base / Main Hub Campinas Viracopos (VCP / SBKP)
Aircraft Total 154

we really want this painting at if, the airbus a350 is a beautiful achievement for Azul!!

15 Likes

I’m out of votes at the moment, but I support this livery a lot, count on me!

15 Likes

We trully need this wonderful livery!!! 😍😍😍

12 Likes

Voting for this! Azul’s livery would look gorgeous on the A350!!

12 Likes

let’s go for one more, I think we’re going to deliver 50 votes today

11 Likes

I hope we get as many votes as we did back with the A330NEO!

8 Likes

Come on guys, this is possibly the Brazilian livery we want most of all! Vote and comment, let’s get one more!

13 Likes

Awesome livery, got my vote!!

10 Likes

very good support from you!

8 Likes

Have my vote, for sure! The Azul’s A350 will be amazing

8 Likes

For those who don’t know how much we Brazilians wait for Azul’s A350, I’ll tell you why…
Today Azul is the best airline in Brazil and one of the best in the world in hospitality and we are very proud of it! In 2014 she ordered five A350s but in 2017 she canceled the order. Even the first unit was already being painted in Toulouse, as you can see in the image below. Since then we have been waiting for when she would actually receive the A350, even more so that Latam Brasil stopped operating all the A350s it had. That is, Brazil no longer has an operator of the model since 2021, when Latam got rid of its own. To our delight, Azul has decided to bring the Airbus A350 into the fleet, with sources pointing to the first being received by the company in 2022.

16 Likes

We gotta have this on Infinite Flight. Just think of the possibilities :D

7 Likes

Very well remembered! We are waiting for an A350 that will be from Azul for 4 years.

7 Likes

I created the topic and forgot to vote 🤡

5 Likes

OMG boy! Another livery 🤡

6 Likes

We need this painting in the simulator, have mercy and add it! It will be a starting point for long and very well represented flights!

6 Likes

Azul Airlines A350-900.

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this livery since when I saw this photo
images (36)

13 Likes

30 votes already! Let’s go guys, we can reach 50 votes until today.

Azul is the spirit of the Brazil

7 Likes