Azul Airlines A320-200

Hello, members of IFC!

I am here to propose the addition of livery from Azul Brazilian Airlines on the A320.

Note: This aircraft is NOT THE A320Neo.

Picture of Azul Airlines
AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION: PR-AJB

About Azul

IATA: AD | ICAO: AZU | CALLSIGN: AZUL

My opinion

This is the only Azul A320Ceo in service, since the other A320 aircraft are from the Neo version. So I am requesting the addition of this Azul painting on the A320, because of that company we have only the E195, and the addition to this uniform, in addition to increasing the diversity of South American companies, would also be of great benefit to the medium-sized routes in South America.

So, what do you think of the proposal of this topic? If you agree, give your vote.

Nice! I so excited for see this beautiful livery!

24 Likes

I was waiting for someone to request this painting to give my vote, thank you @IFBR-Mauricio

20 Likes

Stunning livery Mauricio! I am sadly out of votes, but please know that i suport this livery anyway!

17 Likes

I love flying on Azul Airlines. I hope this livery becomes available soon.

15 Likes

I agree it would be nice to have! But with lots of new liveries just added, I don’t think it will be coming any time soon?!?!

15 Likes

The topic is new and it takes a few more votes to catch the attention of the Devs. But anyway, that’s the idea. Sooner or later it will be a great addition. The A320 from Latam took a long time to add, but when they added it, I and a few more had the party. I love flying with that livery, and with that of Azul it will not be any different. 😁

17 Likes

have to remove my vote on another feature to be able to vote for the painting of blue. I hope I can see this one. painting in the next updates.

17 Likes

A request that left me quite happy, excellent request and I hope this is added to the Infinite flight.

13 Likes

This livery on the A320 is very beautiful!

9 Likes

This is a beautiful livery.

I’ve seen your support for the liveries I support and now I will support yours. You have my vote sir.

13 Likes

Yeah! Voted for this. Turns out Azul did have a320-200, I knew it haha! Now seriously, this livery is very beautiful and in my opinion it should be added.

13 Likes

Not only I but I think that all Brazilians who simulate in the infinite flight would like to see this beautiful livery in other aircraft including the A320, I really enjoyed the idea congratulations for the initiative! You already have my vote. ;)

11 Likes

As we don’t have the NEO yet, this would be a great addition. Much love for the Azul livery on A320’s. Nice request Mauricio!

9 Likes

When they add the A320Neo, we’ll ask for a livery from Azul for it, too. 😜

9 Likes

+1 vote!
I would love to fly with it, I had to remove my vote on another feature to be able to vote for it

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see this beauty in IF

7 Likes

Really this livery deserves to be on the Infinite flight

4 Likes

Interesting Livery! It has my vote!

4 Likes

It really is a very beautiful painting. It will look beautiful on the simulator, it has my vote!

3 Likes