Azul A330-200 (Azul Viagens Livery)

This picture was taken by Lvcivs so all credits go for him.

Disclamer: I know IF does not have the -200 but if we have it someday I would like to see this livery in it!

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras or Azul Brazilian Airlines or simply Azul is an airlines based in Barueri. It was founded by David Neeleman (founder of jetblue) in May 5th 2008. It is the 3rd largest airline in Brazil after Gol and Tam
Azul operates to 107 in The Americas however must of this destinations are in Brazil.
Azul fleet has around 125 aircraft.

Azul currently operates five Airbus A330. Almost all of this aircraft have unique liveries and I hope you can check them out.
The A330 operate to Lisbon,Fort Lauderdale and Orlando and sometimes operates in Brazilian domestic routes.
The livery I am requesting is painted in PR-AIU.
This livery has drawing of some iconic places in the world such as the Statue of Liberty.

Vote for this livery if you would like to see it in Infinite flight!

I think Azul’s liveries (no matter which) look great on the A330. This is probably my favourite of all though.

12 Likes

Sadly FDS doesn’t add special liveries anymore🙁.

9 Likes

I love the colors! But sadly we will probably never see it😔

4 Likes

Why have I not seen this livery before…? Anyways, this design looks so good, and the color of the aircraft fits the airline’s name.

4 Likes

If we do get this livery it won’t be until a long time probably until they rework the A330 which I don’t see coming anytime soon

2 Likes

I think if this livery gets added, I’ll definitely get the A330 - it’s great !

3 Likes

Yeah! Infinite Flight needs more brazilian liveries

4 Likes

I like, we have a green S7 and will be blue Azul. I am for.

4 Likes

beautiful to livery hope to see her in Infinite Flight

3 Likes

This painting looks beautiful with this shade of blue

2 Likes

Such a great looking aircraft! I hope to see it if we get a rework for this plane!

4 Likes

I did not know there was a requirement for the livery of A332 from Azul around here. 😮

3 Likes

Really? Since when, I haven’t heard about that…

2 Likes

Me personally, would love to see this livery in Infinite Flight. It is so unique to Brazil and just so beautiful. I would definitely start to fly to Brazil from Florida if this beauty was in the game

2 Likes

@schyllberg that’s true?

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Remember they added the Southwest Shamu… thats a special livery to me

3 Likes

The Shamu was just being “stored” if I’m not mistaken. But the Orange Pride for KLM was released when global came out so: 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Who ever said that???

1 Like

Stunning livery, voted!

3 Likes