Azores (SATA) A321neo

Hello IFC pilots, today may I present to you Azores Airlines (SATA).

ABOUT AZORES AIRLINES (SATA)

Azores Airlines, previously known as SATA Internacional, is a Portuguese airline based in the municipality of Ponta Delgada, on the island of São Miguel in the autonomous archipelago of the Azores. A subsidiary of SATA Air Açores, the airline operates as the international arm of the regional network, connecting the archipelago with Europe and North America, from its hub at João Paulo II International Airport. Credit: [https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azores_Airlines]

ABOUT THE A321

The Airbus A321 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. It was the first derivative of the baseline Airbus A320 aircraft, and carries up to 236 passengers with a maximum range of 3,200 nmi (5,900 km; 3,700 mi).

ABOUT THE FLEET

Azores Airlines has a really small fleet at the moment, but that won’t stop them from being an amazing airline. They recently put in a order to receive some A321neo to replace there old A310.

Photo Creds: xfwspot https://m.planespotters.net/photo/793080/d-avyi-azores-airlines-airbus-a321-253n

So here is what I’m requesting. I’m requesting IF to put in the A321 livery’s for Azores Airlines. I think this fantastic airline should get some more recognition.

I believe you can only request one feature per post.

Also see other similar posts like this -

Other SATA/Azores Aircraft

You had just changed your post after I mentioned that.

But now, it should be fine.

(I also suggest you vote for your own feature :P)

1 Like

We’re getting out of topic here, lets move this into a PM.

Does Azores currently operate the A321ceo?

They operate the A321neo

They also operate the A321LR but those are just in order rn

I Beleive Azores Airlines only operates A321NEO’s not A321ceo. Also this aircraft is already in operation for a long time so I think there is a better photo then that one when it is rolling out without the engines attached.

1 Like

It hasn’t been out for that long tbh. I was looking for a better picture but I was tired so I kinda gave up.

Also they ordered 4 A321LR so atm they only operate the A321neo

1 Like

Yes they have the A321NEO’s right now and are waiting for the further A321LR’s, and about the picture, There some good pictures with it attached, I will send you one via PM.

No need I can find them I rely on SATA fyi

Very nice livery and hot aircraft, in 2019/2022 I’ll be flying from Boston to Ponta Delgada with the new a321LR hopefully

Providence to Ponta Delgada. Amazing.

Remember to vote for your own post!

Nice livery! I would suggest putting NEO after A321, even though Data doesn’t operate A321ceo