Azerbaijan Airlines 757-200

Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) 757-200

About Azerbaijan Airlines:

Azerbaijan Airlines also known as AZAL, is the flag carrier and largest airline of the country of Azerbaijan. Based in Baku, adjacent to Heydar Aliyev International Airport, the carrier operates to destinations across Asia, Europe and the USA. Azerbaijan Airlines is a member of the International Air Transport Association. The airline was founded on 7 April 1992 as the first national airline established after the country gained its independence.

About the B757-200:

The Boeing 757 is an American narrow-body airliner that was designed and built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The then-named 7N7, received its first orders in August 1978. The prototype completed its maiden flight on February 19, 1982 and it was FAA certified on December 21, 1982. Eastern Air Lines placed the original 757-200 in commercial service on January 1, 1983. A package freighter variant entered service in September 1987 and a combi model in September 1988. After 1,050 had been built for 54 customers, production ended in October 2004, while Boeing offered the largest 737 NG variants as a successor.

B757-200 specifications:

Cruise Speed: Mach .80
MTOW: 255,000 lb / 115,660 kg
Service Ceiling: 42,000 ft (13,000 m)

Why we need this livery:

I think this livery is one of the most stunning liveries in the world. It is very clean and looks amazing at first glance. I hope you like this livery too and do not forget to vote, thanks!

You have my vote and absolute support. Gorgeous livery!

2 Likes

Duplicate, but the other is bad. I’ll flag it

1 Like

That is exaclty what i did :)

3 Likes

Thanks Suhas, appreciate your support!

1 Like

That wasn’t there when I wrote it…

1 Like

I voted! Stunning livery 😍

1 Like

Thanks, Andy!

1 Like

Don’t say thank you to me lol, I should thank you for bringing this feature request back to life:)

1 Like

Guys let’s vote for this livery to come on new 757 rework! It’s an awesome livery 😍

1 Like

We seriously need this… Azerbaijan Airlines is the jewel of the Caucus Region and has one of the most beautiful liveries. Definitely giving it a vote

2 Likes

It’s a good choice, but you don’t think it’s too late, right? Because as the devs said they had already decided the liverys that will arrive at 757.

But even so, I enjoyed this painting, you have my vote!

2 Likes