AYN Odin 2 dedicated gaming handheld device not supported?

I cant seem to download infinite flight on my AYN Odin 2. It has a snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor with 12GB of ram and supports 64-bit ARMv9-A. Plenty of processing power, but google play will not allow me to download/install the app. Any help here? It is running android version 13 (tiramisu).
I’m a student pilot working on my private, and would love to get some mental reps on the game using my gaming handheld :)
Thanks for any help in advance.

Device:
Operating system:

Hello there! Welcome to the Community!

This alert will show if your device does not support the latest update of Infinite Flight, or if your device is not Google Play Protect certified.

The following steps will help you determine this:

1. Ensure your device meets the minimum device requirements . If it doesn’t, then you will not be able to update Infinite Flight to the latest version.

2. Check to see if your device is Google Play Protect certified. You can do this by opening the Google Play Store, tap on Main Menu → Settings and check “Play Protect certification” under “About” (should say “Device is certified”).

If your device is not certified, this is because Google cannot validate the security or compatibility status of your device.

Ensure the following:

• Your device’s bootloader is locked.

• Your device has the latest official software update from your manufacturer.

• Your device is on the list of Google Play’s support devices

You can read more on the Google Support website.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

The AYN Odin 2 is not officially supported by the Google Play Store, which is why you’re unable to download Infinite Flight, and probably won’t be able to download many other apps on there as well. If you look up “Odin” in the Google Play supported devices page linked by Benny above, some results will come up, however, none of them are by AYN.

There are other very dubious ways to get Android apps on your AYN Odin 2. I won’t share them here, you may be able to find them online; but even so, apps aren’t 100% guaranteed to work as intended by the developers.

Sorry about that!

2 Likes