Avro RJ series

Hello, I had an idea of a plane that the developers could add into the game sometime in the future. This is only an idea as no one has mentioned it yet I don’t think

I think the Avro RJ series could be a good edition to infinite flight as another short haul aircraft. It is now under the status of limited operations so it could be cool if it gets added as it is slowly going out of service.
They are two main variants: the RJ75 and the RJ100. The main operators include CityJet and Airlink.

Livery suggestions:
CityJet
Airlink
Mahon Air
Swiss
British Airways
Flybe
And many others.

I hope this gets noticed. Thank you image
Photo from Wikipedia

Gotta be TL2 to post features, but nice post.

1 Like

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks the help and understanding!

Edit:When this post was made, the user was Basic. Then got promoted to member.

1 Like

Duplicate. Make sure to search before posting.

1 Like

I changed it to the features category

Last time I was your TL was basic user…

I got a badge saying I’m a member

Yes. This happened after you post it.

1 Like

As @Boodz_G already pointed out, there is already a prosperous thread for the same feature request. Please search before creating a topic. Enjoy your time here on the community! Can a mod please close this?

1 Like