Avionics instrument cluster

Why are there no tutorial on avionics lightning and how to power up the instrument cluster of aircraft?

1 Like

Well, we have tutorials on the live cockpits of all the aircraft equipped with them. I’ll link them below.

The TBM930 Cockpit: Explained - Ground School / Community Tutorials - Infinite Flight Community

The C172 Cockpit: Explained - Ground School / Community Tutorials - Infinite Flight Community

The A359 Cockpit: Explained - Ground School / Community Tutorials - Infinite Flight Community

The New A-10 Cockpit: Explained - Ground School / Community Tutorials - Infinite Flight Community

The New A3XX Cockpit: Explained - Ground School / Community Tutorials - Infinite Flight Community

The New XCub Cockpit: Explained - Ground School / Community Tutorials - Infinite Flight Community

If you’re wondering how to start the aircraft. Simply click Main Battery and APU Start.

1 Like

The user guide might be helpful. It has tutorials on different functions within the game.

1 Like

Appreciate it I couldn’t find any of these, it keeps telling me nothing on the subject

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.