AviatorNikola’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PASSED PRACTICAL]

Hey guys this is my new tracking thread! I have passed my written exam and am practicing to become IFATC! I am now open at Liege Airport (EBLG). So come on down for some patterns, or do a flight! Any advice would be highly appreciated.

7 Likes

I’ll come down now :))

1 Like

be right there! Also feedback in a PM or on this thread?

1 Like

ut doesn’t really matter that much. Your choice

1 Like

Try to improve your spacing awareness, for example, I was in a crj-700 and @MattyTH was in a Cessna 208, we should not have had the same runway, as in due time, the crj would catch up and not maintain spacing, you did catch on with the extend downwind later on though.

Good response to my go-around

Transition altitude was perfect, and enter left downwind was also good, Although I would have given a “correction, stand by” before changing me to runway 23R

No idea what the turn base command was about

No “exit rwy when able” command, should be given if possible

Good ground commands

Overall, well done! You’ll be ready in no time!

1 Like

Yeah I was eating lunch while controlling so that kinda hindered my response time, but thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I’ll stop by in a moment!

1 Like

Great! Nice to see another Floridian here.

1 Like

I agree, overall v. impressed. I would give a solid 8/10. The few improvements will be easy to change. You’ll smash it. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you dude!

Overall, perfect! When I sent an unnecessary message, you responded with the appropriate message; good one. But when I landed and reached 60 knots, no “exit runway when able” command was given until I was already on the taxiway. Other than that, you did amazing and I have no doubt you’ll do amazing on your test.

1 Like

Np! You should also invite us all like this but for the fnf for a small party of us to fly one of the routes :))

1 Like

Ill try to join next time. Maybe next time it can be an airport in our region :)

1 Like

Hello guys! I am now open at beautiful Venice, come on down for some patterns or a flight. Advice would be very nice

1 Like

I’ll come in about 15 mins if your still open?

Ok I should still be open

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by Kieran!

2 Likes

No worries, good job! Shame there weren’t more aircraft there to test sequencing. But from what i saw everything was perfect apart from:

• On final after my runway change, i aligned with 4L instead of 4R, to see if you’d notice (you didn’t)
  • My runway exit command came very late at 30knots, should be between 60-70. Not a major issue, though.

Just a tip, when you told me to exit the runway, you could’ve told me to cross 4L in the same command and then handed me off to ground after i’d crossed. (you could’ve also told me to hold short). You can do this because the runways were so close together. This just makes it easier for the pilot and yourself to understand as it’s more concise.

Good work though, i’ll try and come when your open!

1 Like

Hey guys the time has come! My IFATC practical test is scheduled for tomorrow so this is one of my last times that I can get some practice in. So come on down to Liege for some pattern work! Advice will be appreciated

@Rubenbreuer13 Thanks for stopping by! I am still open

1 Like