AviatorMan's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [OFFICIALLY IFATC]

Feedback from N1FX

1. Transitions

Yes

2. Pattern Entry

Umm Yea You did it well. But Enter Left Downwind 23L would be More Better.

And Don’t need To duplicate Pattern Entry.

You Issued Enter Right Base 23L. → unnecessary One Pattern Entry is enough.

So @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX once I say “enter right (shoulda been left) downwind” I did not need to say turn base unless I was going to have to extend the downwind and notify him I was going to call his base?

Yes. Unless There are Very Very many Traffics and No Radar Controller 🙂

1 Like

If anyone else would like to hop in it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Loving it out here! We got growing air traffic with obedient and experienced pilots! It is a dream come true on Training Server.

1 Like

I am now controlling at MHTG if anyone wants to hop on and test my ATC skills. It would be greatly appreciated because i’m all lonely here haha.

If any IFATC users would like to join to give me feedback on my controlling feel free to do so.

I’ll stop by, gimme a couple mins

1 Like

What happened? Internet dropped out? You suddenly went offline…

1 Like

Sorry, my phone died. I have a charger now.

I’ll stop by in a few after I get my food

1 Like

Do you have a recruiter yet?

1 Like

Yes, I do.

1 Like

Awes ok me I’ll stop by gimme a sec

1 Like

Winds are still 180 at 7 no reason to change runways. Remember that aircraft can tolerate a pretty significant tail wind

Runways 11R & 11L turned red. So I assumed I needed a runway change.

In the manual it says, and every controller will tell you this, the color is simply a guide. It is not always accurate and you should look at the wind in the metar at the top of the screen. The second set of numbers is your wind direction and speed in kts. Right now winds are coming from 180 at 7kts. 11s are still cross wind runways but are more favorable than the 29s

1 Like

There is no one on the runway you can simple clear me for take off

1 Like

Neet a direction for traffic

1 Like

Forgot you were remaining in the pattern.