AviatorJackYT's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello Guys and welcome to my ATC tracking thread I will be controlling at least 4-5 times a day so watch out for when I am active.

Why did I make this thread?

I made this thread to improve on my ATC skills especially controlling pattern work and controlling in a busy airspace I hope to become part of IFATC in the next few months once I am 100% prepared and ready.

What am I looking for?

After each session if people can give me feedback on things I could improve on or tweak a little bit that would be excellent and if someone could give me some ideas for airports to control at that would be great too.

7 Likes

I’d wish to fly around EINN with you, but I will do that so after coming back from Poland. Good Airport choice though.

1 Like

Only opened for another 10 mins folks

1 Like

Shannon Ground and Tower are now closed, Good Day. Thanks to the three guys that came! 😀✈️👋 Hoping to open at another base later on so stay tuned! 😀

Hi AviatorJackYT,

My callsign was EAGLE. Very good controlling! It was a lot of fun to fly in your airspace! Also, nice catch with the taxiing aircraft on my right. I have only one tip to give you. When you tell me “cleared for the option, after the option make right traffic,” the right traffic part is not necessary. Unless you want me to make left traffic, all you have to tell me is “cleared for the option.” I will already assume you want me to make right traffic after the option. Other than that, great job!

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words appreciate it. I will take yoir advice on board for the future

1 Like

Open for ATC once again at my home airporr EIWF. Pattern work allowed. Only serious players only. All aircraft smaller than a Dash 8 are only permitted at this Airport takeoff Runway 3. Thank you

Waterford Ground and Towe are now closed
I dont think the Airport choice was good so i will switch to a different airport

Tower is now opened at TNCM. Swiched locations due to a bad airport choice at the last airport. Pattern Work allowed. Come say Hi!

2 Likes

On my way to help!

1 Like

On the way!

1 Like

I will be re watching the service shortly as I have gtg now and I will send you a response of my feedback to you via PM. Thanks for the service and from what I sore there today it’s mainly tweaking we need to do and get you familiar with a couple of command’s. For example the Extend Downwind command which I will come into more detail on in the PM.

2 Likes

Hi all Sint Maarten Tower is now closed. Thanks to all who came i am sorry if i made a few mistakes as i am not used to sequence over 2 people at once

1 Like

Looks like you got some good practice! I’ll send you some comments in a bit. Goodjob though!:)

1 Like

Thank you as i said i am not used to sequencing a lot of people so there may have been a few mistakes that i shouldnt have made

2 Likes

Ground and Tower open at EIDL

ATC open at EIDL. It was voted the best airport two years running for the best scenery so come along and do pattern work in the best of scenery no aircraft bigger than a Dash 8! 😀✈

Open for about 45 mins

1 Like

Come guys show up for some pattern work. This is a brilliant opportunity for fantastic screenshots with amazing scenery

I wil head over now

EIDL Ground and Tower is now closed, Good Day

1 Like

Hi, I was K709NP and everything was perfect!

But I don’t know if I’m right or you used the command perfectly but the « I’ll call your base » must be used in these situations:

However, I’m sorry about going around an another plane while I was exiting the runway.

1 Like