AviatorJack's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi guys due to inactivity on my other thread I am forced once again to make a new one. I am very keen on getting into IFATC finally and with the help of people coming and giving me feedback on my sessions I’m sure I can finally make it in!. I will be open once or twice a day at various airports across the globe and I would appreciate if people came along!

Note: I apologise to the mods for making another thread, I simply lost motivation to go for IFATC but this time I’m more determined than ever to get in. I recently done a training session with my trainer and he said I was ready for the testing phase.

8 Likes

Still open at EDDT, closing in 20 minutes ✈

1 Like

Thanks @Kuba_Jaroszczyk for that, I had to tend to something right after I closed so i didnt get a chance to edit it 🙏👌

Now open at KCMH for some patterns, taking the written tomorrow! ✈

1 Like

I am on my way :)

2 Likes

Still open for some patterns! ✈ if you aren’t flying in the FNF

1 Like

I’m coming along, too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the ATC, no big issues that I can see from your controlling today. Didn’t get a chance to see your sequencing but what I saw was good. If you are open tomorrow I’ll come down again and do a few patterns.

Good luck with the testing phase ;)

2 Likes

KCMH is now closed, thanks to those who came

2 Likes

Hi guys I’m open once again at LFBO, would appreciate if some of you can come down! I’m taking the written tomorrow ✈

1 Like

Are you still open ?

1 Like

Yep just opened!

1 Like

Hi!
Unfortunately I cannot come right now but I’ll make sure to put this thread on watch so it will notify me when you are next open!

Happy Flying :D
Cign

2 Likes

Hey,
Pretty good job:

• Transition was good
  • My Pattern entry was very strange, it should have been “enter right downwind Runway 23R”.
  • Sequencing was on point
  • Nice catch with giving the exit command!
  • Good Go Around Call!

Have a nice evening :)

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by! Ye the reason why I gave you 32L was because of the two aircraft coming straight In for 32R but after thinking back I should’ve gave you 32L instead

1 Like

I was literally just about to go around when you said it. He clearly did it on purpose. Sorry for the speed. I really need some time in the 350.

1 Like

Still open for some pattern if anyone wants to come down - closing in 25 mins

1 Like

LFBO is now closed - thanks to those who came!

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m now open at EDDM if anyone wants to stop by?

1 Like

Still open at EDDM! Closing in about 40 mins

1 Like