AviationMad’s Photo Edits | #9

My Recent Photo Edits | #9

Background to the photos

Photo 1

Here we are in Samuel Street, in Tempe, Sydney. We have a clear view of Kingsford Smith airport where we can see Velocity 1161, a 737-800, taxiing to the runway, bound for Coffs Harbour. At the same time, Qantas 63 Heavy is rolling down the runway, bound for Johannesburg.

Photo 2

Here we are, onboard Air Asia flight 703 from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. Taking off from runway 33, a nice view of the bustling well not right now Air Asia terminal in Kuala Lumpur is offered from the right side of the aircraft.

Photo 3

Here we are, doing some SpeedbirdHD style spotting. Today, we are at Singapore where Air Asia flight 703 is about to touchdown on runway 02C. Holding short, we have an Azerbaijan 787 waiting for their turn to use the runway.

Photo 4

Doing some more SpeedbirdHD style spotting, we find ourselves at Kuala Lumpur again, this time next to an Air New Zealand 777-300ER, bound for Auckland, New Zealand, waiting to use the runway.

While they hold short, a Swiss 777-300ER comes in to land on Runway 32R from Zurich.

Photo 5

In the last SpeedbirdHD style photo, we find ourselves on the other side of the world, in Mexico City. It’s currently rush hour and many large planes are arriving and departing to various destinations around the world. In this shot, we have an Aeromexico 777-200ER that has just pulled into the gate from London. Next to it, we have a Delta A330-300 that is bound for New York. Feeling like the odd one out is the Aeromexico 737-700, that has just arrived from Cancun. And last, but definitely not least, we have a huge British Airways A380, that is loading up with passengers, bound for London.

Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route

Photo 1

Server: Expert

Time: 8am Local Time

Route/s: YSSY-YCFS &YSSY-FAOR

Photo 2

Time: 7:30am Local Time

Route: WMKK-WSSS

Photo 3

Time: 9am Local Time

Route: WMKK-WSSS

Photo 4

Time: 7:30am Local Time

Route/s: WMKK-NZAA & LSZH-WMKK

Photo 5

Time: 7am Local Time

Route/s: EGLL-MMMX, MMMX-KJFK, MMUN-MMMX & MMMX-EGLL

Photos

14 Likes

I think #4 is best. Nice photos

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Bro really like the 1st and 5th one 👍👍

Wonder if you can make a Infinite Flight Comic Book…

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

You have given me an idea… 😂

3 Likes

I honestly love the second one. It’s just so well made! Nice photos overall!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like