Aviation2929's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [WRITTEN EXAM PASSED]

Hello all!

I have a journey to become IFATC and I would love if you came to the tread!

NOTAMS ⚠️

• please do patterns and switch runways
  • Use 36s and 23

Status 🔴

Closed

Airport 🛩

KCLT

Server ♾

Training

Thanks!

@Captain_Cign @IF787 @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Philippe_Gilbert @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @WingContact @Janmesh @CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @Ethan_Lee1 @Cameron_M @IF787 @Captain-787 @Nee @Thomas_G @1MASYBTGS @CaptainZac @ShaneAviation @SierraHotel @Grizpac @Butter_Boi @ItsBlitz

Now open at RKSI

2 Likes

Are u with @CaptainEwan ?

No, he changed his thing to Dubai

1 Like

Yeah It said I was Observing not controlling so I went to Dubai cuz it’s easy to control

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who came!

@SierraHotel lol I realized when you called inbound, I treated you as a pattern aircraft, even though you said landing, oops, thats my Morning mind for you

1 Like

Yes ofc. I will write it in feedback. Also try to open in non popular airport to avoid troll

1 Like

Okie dokie, thanks

1 Like

Hi there!
Here’s the feedback from (HA-BIL):

{14.24.45} You say LEFT/RIGHT Traffic twice in T/O and Clearance

First that u must know. Say the Left/Right traffic just only once, when im departing, dont put it again on the clearance (if the pilot do the t/g on the same runway).

{14.29.15} Great Transition!

{14.32.36} TOO LATE clearance on final. Im inbound aircraft. Try to clearance me in DW. Dont wait till im touch short final!

Also as u know im inbound for landing, you should give me clear to land instead clear for the option

Thanks
Sef,

1 Like

Add me to that wall of tags. I may help you a bit :)

2 Likes

@Captain_Cign @IF787 @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Philippe_Gilbert @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @WingContact @Janmesh @CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @JetSuperior5192 @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @Ethan_Lee1 @Cameron_M @IF787 @Captain-787 @Nee @Thomas_G @1MASYBTGS @CaptainZac @ShaneAviation @SierraHotel @Grizpac @Butter_Boi @ItsBlitz

Now open at KDCA

2 Likes

How long will you stay open?

Sorry, but I’m now closed

@Stef_Smet thanks for coming! I’m sorry about the near collision, I told the dash 8 to extend upwind. Not your fault.

Tag me next time, I’ll see if I can join!

1 Like

That’s correct if he would have listened and maintained rwy heading there wouldn’t be a near miss.
Another solution was to give the speedbird also a right pattern and an “extend upwind” to me.😉
Nevertheless you did fine and quick reaction with traffic alert and turn crosswind commands!👍

The transition was a litllebit high (3000 instead of 2500) but following the rule you were right.

For the rest nothing to add!

Cheers,
Stef (oo-lxv)

1 Like

Ping me next time you’re open I’d love to do some patterns with ya!

1 Like

@Captain_Cign @IF787 @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Philippe_Gilbert @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @WingContact @Janmesh @CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @JetSuperior5192 @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @Ethan_Lee1 @Cameron_M @IF787 @Captain-787 @Nee @Thomas_G @1MASYBTGS @CaptainZac @ShaneAviation @SierraHotel @Grizpac @Butter_Boi @ItsBlitz
@Airborne_Canuck @Stef_Smet @Christianx_xkhaos
Now open at KDEN

@Wad_duh please act more professional next time. I don not what you to be reported for not being on the ground frequency when you are pushing back ;)

People on the ground dont have to be on the ground frequency unless they’re moving thru the airport. People at the gate dont have to be tuned to any freq

1 Like