Aviation Related Christmas Gifts

Merry Christmas everyone,

What aviation aviation (or Infinite Flight) gifts did your friends and family give you this year? They could be model plane, merchandise, or a book of some sort. I will be posting here if I’m lucky enough to get something. I look forward to seeing yours:-)

3 Likes

Gemini models: Deltas (one an MD-80 and the other a 321), an American Eagle CRJ,two Spirit Airlines (A320 and A321), one pack of barrow body jetways coming in a pack of six, and a set of dual body jetway bridges coming in a pack of three.

7 Likes

Wow! Can you show me some pictures?

1 Like

A model concorde

3 Likes

Cool, What brand?

1 Like

I don’t know yet. Santa is giving it to me

3 Likes

Girlfriend gave this to me

4 Likes

Getting some Gemini200 models, as well as $200+ worth of stuff for X-Plane, and some money to renew my Live when the time comes. :)

3 Likes

It’s Christmas Eve for me but I’m hoping to get a lot of aviation related things tomorrow. My father actually ordered me some vintage airline memorabilia but it wouldn’t get here on time, so he’s going to give it to me for my birthday in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

Wow! $200 worth. And I thought Infinite Flight was expensive!

2 Likes

Got a go in a flight simulator down at Heathrow.

1 Like

A Saudi Arabian airlines Boeing 747-400 in 1-200 scale by Jc wings.image

3 Likes

I really like it:-D I saw the topic.

1 Like

Mine is a surprise ;)

2 Likes

I dont have One :(

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gemini jets planes, and iTunes gift cards to buy more things on Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I bought myself something for Christmas (I hope that counts) it was a First Day Cover envelope that has the 13 cent stamp honoring the 50th anniversary of ‘Commercial Aviation’ & it’s hand signed by Delta’s third CEO (at the time the stamp was issued he was the Chairman & CEO for Delta) W.T. Beebe

3 Likes

Hoping for a few more hours of flying lessons. I’ll get to see on the 31st when we get back home. 😭

It’s like missing Christmas.

2 Likes

And good for it being that way. Knowing your exact presents before Christmas kinda defeats the point.

3 Likes