Aviation Related Activities in Seattle

I will be visiting Seattle in 2 days, and I’m wondering if anyone on the IFC knows any good aviation related activities to do there. I’m definetly planning on visiting King County Airport (Boeing Field), but I would like to know if there’s anything else to do, besides that. Thanks!

1 Like

Visit the Museum of Flight. @HEYEY did it and had some awesome pics.

EDIT: look here.

4 Likes

You can tour Boeing’s Everett factory where they make everything from the 767 to the 747 aswell as the Museum of flight, they have the first 747, Concorde, Air Force One (707), and one of the testing 787s.

1 Like

Have fun is Seattle! I suggest you go on a small ferry and explore the islands west of Seattle! Beautiful scenery and test flights from KPAE, and KBFI go right over you!

I agree with all these. Just got back from Seattle

Was it fun? @N1DG Where were you?

I recommend Boeing’s Factory in Everett. Tons of 737’s (And MAX’s). Should be less then a 30 minute drive.

1 Like

Well provided that Boeing doesn’t make their 737s in Everett that is highly unlikely. I’ve been there before too, no 737s in sight.

If I’m right I think the 737s are MF’d in Renton (near Seattle)

1 Like

Yes but that is not Everett. Saying you can see 737s in Everett is false.

1 Like

Going to Everett is worth it, try get a tour out there!

1 Like

It was amazing expecially for a pilot like me. I was there visiting family and there for an aviation group meetup

Also - If you can hook up with FATPNW that’s a great organization to meet up with! A ton of them are in the Seattle region!

1 Like

Thank’s for the input guys!

Reading this while in Seattle on vacation. The museum of flight is a good way to spend a day (for me at least)

1 Like

You should go to the Boeing Factory. Sadly I didn’t get to go there when I went to Seattle but as stated above, you definitely should visit the Museum of Flight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.