Aviation Motivation Video

Everyone please check this out.

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Since I don’t have my license just yet, it made me want to study more and more so I can just be like the pilots in the video.

1 Like

Is this Shia LaBeuf?

I don’t know. @Tristin_Woolf posted it in our slack team and I wanted to share it with the community.

2 Likes

It’s just a video that was pointed out and I searched on YouTube. Thought it was a great motivational video, so I thought I’d share with my VA Slack team. :)

I was just kidding :)

1 Like

Well I had been summoned anyways, so might as well answer! :P

2 Likes

Haha. Get off the Forum and get on Slack. haha Jk @Tristin_Woolf

1 Like

I’m colorblind :/

Brilliant video, very motivating

1 Like

@N1RG… MaxSez: that the best Aviation Motivational Film I’ve ever watched in my long life. It’s a keeper, I’ve downloaded it o my training archive. I’ll use it.
Thanks for the effort.

1 Like

MaxSez: this vid was made in New Zealand… It needs to be bumped tonight for our comrades down under so they get a look without a deep search.

2 Likes

No problem. It was shared to me but I thought I would share it on the community and everywhere else I thought would be a good fit. Thanks for the kind words.

It shouldn’t go without getting credit from the YouTube channel it was posted on. Credit of video to “SAXASIANGUY” on YouTube. :)

JUST DO IT! DON’T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! DO IT! -Shia.

2 Likes

This makes me want to go flying 😔

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.