Aviation middle schools

Hi I’m currently in 8th grade struggling with boredom bullies and rude teachers not to mention I’m forced to live somewhere far away from my home I’m wondering if there is a middle school in the Eastern US or anywhere in the US that had a main focus if aviation I don’t care about the price any school would give me at least hope but one on the cheaper side would be more possible thanks :) I hope these exist

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not sure that’s the main focus of a middle school. Middle school is mainly for education, preparing you for high school which in turn prepares you for college. There are definitely aviation schools in the US, but I don’t think there are any middle schools with aviation as a focus. I could be wrong.
I know we don’t know eachother, but if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to talk to me.

8 Likes

Thanks for the help I am moving back in 2 years this is my third year but are there any for high school or is it the same story?

I’m not sure if aviation is a focus in high school but I do know that around the age of 14 or so (at least that’s what I think it is,) you can start going to some aviation classes and education groups basically. I’m sure you could look that up as those are pretty widespread.

2 Likes

Yeah things don’t spread out around middle school
Gotta be patient :)

1 Like

Well I know in New York there is a school called Aviation Highschool in Queens and another aviation related highschool in the Bronx. I’m not sure if your looking in that specific state. But I do believe there are high school that focus in aviation but I’m not to sure about middle school. Good luck though and don’t mind the bullies they have nothing else better to do with their life keep your head up man

Also if your interested here is a link to their site for the school in Queens
http://www.aviationhs.net/

2 Likes

Thank you I will check it out

1 Like

I have heard of aviation highschool in NYC but I think thats more for mechanics I don’t know. In seattle there is a aviation high school next to the museum of flight (some of the class rooms have a view of the first 747 and an early 787.

Here’s the website https://rahs.highlineschools.org/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.