"Aviation" in New York

Nice pic!

wait…

Why are you on here

I think you’re right. I let myself get fooled by that crooked positioning probably

2 Likes

Yup, that is correct. It was used to test the ability of the shuttle to land like a plane after reentry.

Thanks!

Hehe.

1 Like

Oh wait, you thought the roof had gone “poof”? 😂

I thought you had gone “poof” off this forum

1 Like

I honestly thought it veered off the runway and had a hole in the fuselage because I didn’t look close enough

1 Like

Keyword. Verb tense matters.

Awesome variety here! That Concorde takes the cake though, such a stunning bird. Great shots!

Thanks mate! My phone camera does everything automatically though so I’ll forward the thanks to it ^^

2 Likes

That’s… a phone camera?! 🤯

Galaxy A51! At a close distance, it works great (you don’t want to see the long-distance photos though…)

1 Like

How much to get into the concord

Not too much actually. Something around 20-40$ I think, but NYC is very expensive in itself, so I didn’t want my mom to spend unnecessary money

2 Likes

Got you got you

Those are always amazing on phones… 💀

1 Like

Great photos!!

Yes!!! That’s it!

to answer your question, the reason it looks so beat up is because of its re-enter into Earth’s atmosphere. during that stage, the entire space shuttle is under severe heat and the only thing protecting it from being completely disintegrated is the black heat shield on the underside of the shuttle.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.