Aviation Colleges and Schools

I could go to either Embry, Liberty (they’ve been begging my mom to enroll me strangely 🤔) or the Air Force Academy. I’m undecided on the Air Force part though

1 Like

I think you can enrol and not go into the actual Air Force. Let me double check first…

Edit

Found it

1 Like

There should be a lot of factors that one should look at other than just the name of the school. Not saying this directly to you Nate, but making this statement as I’ve seen it come up a few times. Don’t just choose a school purely because of the name. Look at the cost of attending, safety records of the flight department, scholarships if offered, etc. Yes, the name may mean something of importance but a lot of more important issues are often overlooked.

4 Likes

Completely agree with @DeerCrusher , when I applied 3 years ago, I had a list of 11 schools including the Academy, Riddle and other engineering schools. You’d wanna make sure that you’re set on being a pilot or whatever you want to be. I had always thought of being a pilot but realized that my true passion lied in the process behind the designing of planes and shuttles, and that led me to go down an engineering path. Its always a tough decision because of all the choices, but there are plenty of professionals out there who would be more than happy to help ya’ll make the right decision. I used to work a bit with CIALFO (company specializing in college admission counseling) so if you guys have any questions with regards to admissions by dm is always open.

4 Likes

Thanks so much. Printing those out now. Thanks so much for the help!

1 Like

Going into my junior year at Arizona State University for Aeronautical Management Technology (AMT) under the professional flight category. We do our flight training through ATP (IWA facility)

1 Like

ERAU
aeronautics and ATC minor

1 Like

Anyone know a good flight school in the Scottish central belt

1 Like

Bumping this so we can still use it

3 Likes

Currently enrolled at Broward College. Pembroke Pines, FL. Asociate Degree Commercial Pilot

2 Likes

You’ve been added!

2 Likes

Soon to be enrolled at Delaware State University in Dover, Delware. They offer a Bachelor’s degree in their Professional Pilot program. Once finished with college and meeting/excelling their requirements, you will be granted both a private pilot & commercial pilot license !

1 Like

Let me know when you get in there and I’ll get you added to the list!

1 Like

Arizona State University Studying Aeronautical management technology

1 Like

You’ve been added!

does embry riddle have an independent program just for flight training, I am aware that it is part of their undergrad course. Whats sad is that ive completed my undergrad course, I wouldnt mind coupling my flight training with my masters but Im not sure if they do that! do you have any idea?

1 Like

Can anyone recommend any good flight schools in canada?

1 Like

Bumping this!

Graduated from Aviator College, FL. Worked as CFI, I’ll be happy to answer questions.

1 Like

Where are you based? I’m aware of schools around Toronto, but I know BC and Moncton have some pretty good schools as well!

1 Like