Aviation Camp Day 3 (out of 5)

Yes, we are already in the middle of the camp! Time flies when you have fun! (No pun intended). Today was a great day! This program is a great place to develop networks all over the Aviation world! Today we did some fun things! The first thing we did was visit Republic Airlines (Regional Airline) headquarters in Indianapolis. I met the CFO, and many interns from colleges. The facility is magnificent, and the people have great personalities! It is an amazing building, with many floors and a huge parking lot! There’s also a Staples Corporation Office there. After the headquarters, we went to the Republic Airlines Training Facility where they train flight attendants, and pilots! Very great building as well with amazing rooms! One room was a model of an Embraer 170/175 with a cabin, doors, and an inflatable slide! I got to slide down in and landing awkwardly! 😂 I tried on a flotation device and it filled up pretty fast!

Overall, the day was great, and I can’t wait to share day 4 with you all!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Here are some pics from today!

image image image

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.