Aviation Airways Global Flight announcement

Aviation Airways CEO
Aviation Airways will be preparing for Global Flight, and we will be announcing changes here starting with Operations:

“Aviation Airways will maintain its hub at KMLI, but will relocate its headquarters to Manchester, NH and establish its main Hub at KMHT. Once that is complete, KMLI will see service cuts, and will be reduced to Focus city status. Cities such as Peoria IL (KPIA), Gary ID (KGYY), and Bloomington, IL (KBMI), will have their routes cut from KMLI, and will instead be moved to KMHT. KORD, KMDW, KMKE, and KRFD will be unaffected. This will reduce the amount of Aircraft movements at the airport, and will leave some gates open for other VA’s to serve KMLI.”

"We have a List of routes we plan on flying to from KMHT (KMHT: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport):
Domestic
KMHT-KATL
KMHT-KMLI
KMHT-KBML
KMHT-KBTV
KMHT-KBMI
KMHT-KORD/KMDW
KMHT-KMKE
KMHT-KPIA
Many more
International
KMHT-EGLL
KMHT-BIKF
KMHT-CYYZ
KMHT-CYUL
Many more

We have a long list, but we won’t list them all here"

As you can see, we will move our HQ to Manchester, NH, which is where we would like to be based at, and our VA was planned to be based at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. We also have a very long list of places we will fly to from Manchester, NH.

Fleet Management:

“Aviation Airways will be retiring the Boeing 717 before Global, and we are planning to make an event for next week, as we plan to replace the B717 with the A318 we currently have in our fleet.”

Aviation Airways is planning to retire the Boeing 717 next week. Stay tuned for more information.

We have lots of more information, but I don’t want to bore you. If you have any concerns or comments, please don’t hesitate to Comment below.

-Daniel Cerritos CEO of Aviation Airways VA

2 Likes

Shouldn´t you post this in one of the three other topics about this VA?

1 Like

I’m not advertising, just stating whats going to happen to my VA when Global comes out

1 Like

Isn´t this promoting your global routes and HQ location change?

2 Likes

Technically this probably should go in your main thread.

2 Likes

I want everything organized, not be all in one.

1 Like

But that is the rules…

3 Likes

“But that is the rules” 😂😂😂

Nice

4 Likes

Hello Everyone! Here is the route map for Global! As you can see, KMHT will have a lot of more routes than KMLI (Which will become a focus city). Please disregard the Color pallet you see, this was made in Adobe Illustrator. This map will be updated, and I will remove the Color pallet from the Image.

There is a Typo in the Map:KEWR, KEWR, KLGA…This will be changed to: KEWR, KJFK, KLGA.

Learn more here:
http://danielcerritos52.wixsite.com/aviationairwaysva/global-announcment

1 Like

I like the 727 but why do you have it on your logo if we currently lack that plane on IF?

It’s just a logo. It doesn’t have to be in IF.

2 Likes

I see.

I really like the logo, I was just curious as to your choice.

1 Like

No problem. Glad you liked the logo :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.