Aviation Airways/Corporate VA

Hey everyone! I’m happy to announce that Corporate is now merged and is a subsidiary of Aviation Airways!
What we do
At Aviation Airways/Corporate, we strive to make our VA the best we can to help our Pilots have a great time flying with us! Here are the descriptions of our VA:
Aviation Airways - Bringing Aviation to you
Aviation Airways brings you the power to fly anywhere, anytime in the Chicago and Europe regions! You can apply at Aviation airways here: https://docs.google.com/a/mansd.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSessgvp6eKwARIafbWbuG98IB1iVtgNmxIoxzX6rk515ecZ2A/viewform?c=0&w=1
Corporate Air - Our Pride, Your Joy
At Corporate Air, fly anywhere, anytime with experienced pilots and have the perks of flying with us with over 1,000 Destinations in the United States and the free world. Each pilot goes through a Pilot examination and must pass with an 80% or above. To apply at Corporate, Operated by Aviation Airways, Apply here: https://docs.google.com/a/mansd.org/forms/d/1d7VM_zj1Kw0PbzMBFMEpQUPfnvZAMqTp79pTKK2puPg/viewform?edit_requested=true

Announcements

Aviation Airways

We are happy to announce that we are expanding, and we are opening up our first ever International Hub in Dusseldorf! In addition to adding a new hub, we added some new routes as well! All Aviation Airways/Corporate flights will be operating out of Terminal B.
Routes:

[details=Routes from EDDL] -Amsterdam
-Dormund
-Brussels
-Liege
-Cologne
-South Charleroi
[/details]

[EDDL hub is now open]

Hawaii
We are thrilled to launch our new routes in the Hawaii Region! We have a small operation at PHNL and operate out of the Domestic Terminals from Gates: 54-56. These routes are utilized by the Boeing 717 and Airbus A318. The routes out of Honolulu are:
PHNL-PITO [Hilo, HI]
PHNL-PKOA [Kona, HI]
PHNL-PMKK [Kaunakakai, HI]

If you have a route in mind that you would like us to serve, please do not hesitate and PM me a suggested route.

[Hawaii focus city is now in operation]

Corporate Air [Operated by Aviation Airways]
Corporate Air is happy to announce a new aircraft that we have added to our Modern fleet!
Apply today and join us as we unveil the all new Boeing 737-900ER that will be added to our fleet!

Recruitment
We are currently looking for:
Pilots (Currently, we have five Pilots
Staff
Route Manager
Cargo Manager

You can apply above where we added the links to where you will be directed to our applications! We hope to have you with us!

If you have any questions, or want us to improve this post, please do not hesitate to contact me or @JacobVanZanten.
Thank you, and hope that you will join us here at Aviation Airways/Corporate!

Aviation Airways Website:

Corporate Website (Note that It is operated by Aviation Airways, and is currently being updated):
http://corporate-virtual-airlines.my-free.website/

CEO Daniel Cerritos
Co-CEO @JacobVanZanten
Assistant: @DeltaCRJ-900

4 Likes

We have opened some routes in the Aloha state! Take a look above for the new information!

Routes out of Honolulu:
PHNL-PKOA
PHNL-PITO
PHNL-MKK

Here is a map of our Hawaii Routes! If you want to suggest a New Hawaiian route, please PM me and I will take it into consideration!

Corporate VA now serves Hawaii as well

Hello everyone! A little update on our Fleet Management: The Boeing 717 is going to be retired next year. We don’t know when, but the current Airbus A318 will be replacing the B717 once Aviation Retires them. We will only retire the B717 on commercial routes, the Aircraft will still be available from Corporate Air, from which you can use as a charter aircraft.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.