Aviation-21 Screenshot Compilation #5

Hello there and welcome back to the fifth episode of my best screenshots. Note that these are all unedited as usual.

But without further ado let’s get right into the photos:

Photo #1: One of the older photos which are featured here is this one including various Etihad Boeing 777-300ERs during a IPP event from a while ago:

Photo #2: A line of airplanes on the apron at Jakarta Airport getting ready for future flights:

Photo #3: One Airline, two liveries: Here you can see two Southwest 737s on the ground at Lubbock following a flight from Houston:

Photo #4: This shot schows a KLM 787-9 a few minutes before landing at Amsterdam after a long-haul from Mexico:

Photo #5: A quite unuasually large number of British Airways Airbus A320s at Innsbruck Airport in front of some stunning scenery after a flight from London:

Photo #6: The two low-cost rivals combined in one screenshot. A Ryanair seconds before touching down right in front of an EasyJet A320 holding short of the runway at London-Stansted:

Photo #7: Patterns at PHOG, live cockpit, scenery. What more do you want?

Photo #8: Yet another IPP event. This time showing a long row of Garuda Indonesia 777s in line for takeoff:

Photo #9: “Positive rate, gear up”. This Wizzair A321 is departing Memmingen on a evening flight to Sofia.

Photo #10: Cruising above the Alps enroute from EHAM-LIMJ:

So that’s it! I hope you like the photos! Please vote for your favourite one below:

0 voters

Please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel for real world aviation videos:

And if you want you can check out my older screenshot topics:
Compilation #4
Compilation #3
Compilation #2
Compilation #1

Thanks and happy flying 😁

14 Likes

Great pics👍

1 Like

Thanks mate 😉

1 Like

Thanks for voting everyone! The poll has closed and your favorite picture is: Number 9. I won’t tag anyone as I’ve been told not to do so. Thank you and see you when I post my next compilation 🙂

1 Like