Avianca Virtual Group | Official Thread

We are happy to announce that we are currently working on integrating our subsidiary Sansa Airlines into our fleet!

Our Costa Rican subsidiary is based at Juan Santamaría International Airport (MROC) in San José. This addition will be the first of 9 subsidiary additions to our fleet. With it’s connections around Costa Rica utilizing a fleet of Cessna 208 Caravans, our ultimate goal with Sansa will be to expand our route network for our new Trainee pilots.

Want to join AVVA today? Simple! All you have to do is click the link below!

Join Today!

We look forward to seeing you in the skies!

4 Likes

Congratulations AVVA and i wish you sussess

1 Like

Excelent allieance!

1 Like

Thank you!

-A55

3 Likes

New Staff!

It is with great pleasure that we welcome @Infinite_Qantas, a pilot turned staff, as our new Events Manager!

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

@Jhon_Garcia ¡Hermosas fotos!

@Infinite_Qantas Amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Hola lamento no haber podido recibir una respuesta hacerca de la solicitud para ser piloto de su AV ya que siempre a sido un sueño desde que llegué al juego ,me gustaría saber que paso graciasss

1 Like

@Jhon_Garcia
Hola, lamento escuchar eso. Si me envías un mensaje privado, puedo solucionar esto.
Gracias, Jake

2 Likes

Les comparto

3 Likes

A new partnership!

We are glad to announce our latest partnership with @Singapore_Virtual! This partnership will now allow us to expand further across the Asian continent more than ever!

7 Likes

Chicos que bien felicitaciones por su nueva alianza ,lástima no haber podido ser miembro de la aerolinea

3 Likes

It's time to announce our next subsidiary!

After taking a poll internally, we have concluded that the next subsidiary we will be integrating into our fleet will be…

Avianca Ecuador!

In the coming weeks, we will be working hard to get this subsidiary added into our VA. Very soon, you will be able to explore Ecuador from your fingertips. Join AVVA today to get that opportunity!

See y’all in the skies!

4 Likes

The website link doesn’t work maybe try updating :D

1 Like

We are aware of that. We are currently building a new website, building a Crew Center, and a whole bunch of new stuff ;)

1 Like

Good to hear. Good luck

1 Like

👀

5 Likes