Avianca Virtual | From the South American Cities, to the Corners of the World! | Official Thread 2021

We now have a brand new, easier to understand ranks structure. Here it is!:

I hope you like it and happy flying everyone.

Matei,
Founder and CEO
Avianca Virtual

4 Likes

exciting! i need to get my hours up so i can fly the dreamliner 😎

2 Likes

congrats on your approval and what a cool thread!

cant wait to finish setting up my VA

lhr_pilot
soon to be CEO of pacifica virtual

2 Likes

We are glad to announce today some new codeshares to our Avianca Routes Database!

United Virtual Airlines
We deeply thank @UnitedVirtual fir code-sharing with us and can’t wait to fly their amazing routes all over America and in the world!

Lufty Virtual
We are super excited to codeshare with @LuftyVirtual and can’t thank them enough for the routes they shared with us!

We would also like to let you know again that we are doing a Massive Bogotá flyout with every single one of our codeshares participating. On the 11th of december!

More info here!:

11DEC21 / 1600Z - Avianca Virtual presents: Massive Bogotá fly out @SKBO

This is all for today! Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks,
From all our team,
Avianca Virtual

4 Likes

Applied at This Lovely Airline!

2 Likes

We are delighted to announce that we are doing a massive Bogotá flyout with each one of our amazing codeshare airlines attending!
Check out the event here:
11DEC21 / 1600Z - Avianca Virtual presents: Massive Bogotá fly out @SKBO

We are pleased to announce that our thread has completed its renovations, giving our amazing codeshare airlines their proper credit! We thank all of them from the bottom of our Columbian hearts!

Daniel Steinman
Operational Manager,
Avianca Virtual

2 Likes

First we like to congrat you.

But i like to know, with how did you arrange a Codeshare between Avianca and Austrian VA.

1 Like

We will contact you later about what has happened - I think I made a mistake in a codeshare.

Signed
Jayden
Routes Manager
Avianca Virtual

1 Like