Avianca Virtual | From the South American Cities, to the Corners of the World! | Official Thread 2021

From the South American cities to the Corners of the World, we are Avianca Virtual! Welcome to our Thread!

ifvarbapproved

|Website|

We are happy to finally introduce Avianca Virtual to the community! We are always looking for new ways to improve, along with fulfilling our mission of giving you the realism and professionalism that you have been looking for!

Hello everyone! My name is Matei. I’m the CEO of AVVA. I would like to personally thank you for checking out our thread, and welcome you to the amazing VA I like to call home! We hope to see you on our team soon as we explore the world with the beautiful colors of Avianca!

Avianca Virtual is a Virtual Airline that is based in Bogota, Columbia. We have an outstanding number of fleet, destinations, and codeshares to choose from! We started to work on this VA back in June and we are happy to finally bring it out to the community. We hope to see you in the skies soon!

We use VAhost as our Crew Center. There, you can explore our fleet, file your routes and explore many other cool features!

Here at Avianca Virtual, you can choose from over 800 routes to more than 200 destinations! These go from 30 minutes of flight time to over 14 hours of flight time!

Check them out with this link:

Routes | Retired Routes

Founder and CEO : @JetWig
Chief Operating Officer : @Teized
Routes Manager : @jxyd_xn
Operational Manager : @Daniel_Steinman
Recruitment Manager : @DimitriB

We have many codeshare aircraft to choose from, but our heart and soul goes to our beautiful Avianca Aircraft:

• Airbus A318: Liveried (Retired Routes)
  • Airbus A319: Generic
  • Airbus A320: Liveried
  • Airbus A321: Generic
  • Airbus A330: Liveried
  • Boeing 777 Freight: Generic
  • Boeing 757: Generic (Retired Routes)
  • Boeing 787-8: Liveried

We deeply thank all of our codeshares for partnering with Avianca Virtual! The list is still growing!

We appreciate the time that you allotted to viewing our thread! If you’ve decided to apply, we are very excited! Here are the Requirements:

Must be at least 13 years of age.
Must have a valid IFC and discord account.
Must have a valid Infinite Flight Pro subscription.
Must have access to the Expert Server
Must attempt our entrance exam. *1
Must be in good standing within the IFC Forum and the IFVARB

*1 - Don’t worry about passing the exam on your first go, as our amazing staff here at Avianca will assist you in receiving the knowledge you need to pass the exam with flying (Avianca) colors!

Meet all the requirements? Feel free to apply here!

APPLY

38 Likes

Congratulations on the approval and nice thread! :)

3 Likes

Glad to be staff here!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

-Matei, CEO and founder, Avianca Virtual

3 Likes

Amazing thread! We’re glad to be one of your partners!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

2 Likes

We are of course glad to be partners too!

Matei,
CEO and Founder
Avianca Virtual

2 Likes

We are glad to have you on board!

Matei,
CEO and Founder
Avianca Virtual

1 Like

I’am very happy to be the COO here !

2 Likes

We are very glad to have you here!

Matei,
CEO and Founder
Avianca Virtual

2 Likes

Welcome back! Great thread :)

2 Likes

Thanks! We aren’t the original creators of This VA, they closed about 1 year ago! We decided to re open it!

Matei,
CEO and Founder
Avianca Virtual

3 Likes

We are very proud to see another South American carrier. Welcome to the VA World.

Ryder West
Founder and CEO
Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual

AEVAlogo-removebg-preview

4 Likes

Thank you!

Jayden,
Route Manager
Avianca Virtual

1 Like

Wow! Amazing thread! We are so happy to hear of you approval and happy to say that we are partners! Best of luck to your VA!!

Kindest Regards

Deakin Pope
China Airlines Virtual
COO

2 Likes

Congratulations on your approval and welcome to the VA world!

2 Likes

Very much appreciated!

Matei,
CEO and founder
Avianca Virtual

4 Likes

I have edited the thread so you can now apply without having to go on the website!

Matei,
CEO and founder
Avianca Virtual

2 Likes

Outstanding thread! It’s a pleasure to be staff here! Exited for what’s to come! Cheers everyone!

Daniel Steinman,
Operational Management Team, AVVA.

2 Likes

Its back! My brother used to be the chief pilot for the other Avianca VA

3 Likes

We saw your application, keep an eye on your PMs!

Matei,
CEO and Founder
Avianca Virtual

3 Likes