Avianca Liveries

I know there is the A318 but to be the 2nd oldest airline ever it needs a bigger IF fleet couldn’t put in features

3 Likes

Please make a topic for each individual plane and also make sure that they aren’t any duplicates :)

3 Likes

http://community.infiniteflight.com/search?context=category&context_id=12&q=Avianca&skip_context=false

Before you search, let me know you that these were requested 😊 And welcome aboard!

The reason you couldn’t put this in Features it’s because of your Trust Level. New User (trust level 0) and Basic User (trust level 1) trust levels can’t post in Features yet, you can post a feature in General and someone with the Regular rank (Trust Level 3) will move it to Features for you. You can post directly in Features when you reach Member (trust level 2). I recommend you read to Guidelines for more information.

6 Likes

Isn’t Avianca dead or something

Avianca never died! Avianca actually bought an airline (TACA) and is using their fleet for flights to and from El Salvador. TACA is now a subsidiary of Avianca, called Avianca El Salvador.

2 Likes

Nope, still alive!

2 Likes

And it has more subsidiaries!

2 Likes

Really? I thought at some point a bunch of airlines were killed off right after 9/11 and Avianca was one of them…

1 Like

Please wait until you are a member to request something thanks!