Avianca Cargo A330-200F

The flag carrier of Colombia since 1919, Avianca is the second oldest airline in the world after KLM. Avianca Cargo was started in 1973 using Douglas DC-6A freighters.

Avianca Cargo currently operates a fleet of 5 Airbus A330-200Fs, each capable of holding 65 tons of freight. With its headquarters in Medellin, Colombia, flights are operated to 20 destinations throughout the Americas and Europe. I see these aircraft on a regular basis at KMIA, a secondary hub, along with Bogota, Colombia and Lima, Peru.

Introduced in 2001, the A330-200F is an all-freight version of the popular A330-200 aircraft. It can be easily distinguished by its unique front landing gear fairing, which levels the nose of the aircraft, allowing for easier loading of cargo.

I consider Avianca a legacy airline, and hope this livery gets added when the A330 family is reworked. Being that there are currently only three liveries for the A330-200F, the beautiful Avianca Cargo livery deserves a place in IF, and the skies of Global.

Note: This is not an aircraft request as the model already exists in IF.

(Photo Credit: Aiden Formigoni)

The A332F definitely needs some more liveries, I was thinking that just today. It would be a great addition.

6 Likes

Considering UPS is not an operator of the A330-200F, that leaves Etihad and Turkish as the only realistic liveries available. In addition to Avianca, Malaysia and Qatar also operate the type in their cargo fleets.

5 Likes

Voted… Nice livery.

3 Likes

I think it may have a very small chance of coming in the a330 rework! Even though I do not think is is desperately needed in IF, it would be enjoyable to fly!

4 Likes

Love this airplane, is so beatiful.

2 Likes

For more one livery of A330F!

1 Like

Please … Remind us! A livery in the freighter version of the A330 would be awesome! Please!

1 Like

This painting needs to be added, very beautiful

1 Like

Indeed, it looks very cool and we need a little more liveries on the Freighter Version! I love Avianca though. Great SA Airline. 👍

3 Likes

Definitely needed. Would be very nice for my Cargo division :)

4 Likes

Good livery for A330F and for us South americans

1 Like

Although I’m not a fan of Avianca, I hope to see this painting in the next update.

2 Likes

Avianca Brasil had one and I met him closely, beautiful plane and it’s a pity we don’t have it in IF yet.

1 Like

I believe that only in the rework of the A330.

2 Likes

One more vote!

1 Like

Wow, just found this request. What a beautiful livery! Would love to fly this one day

2 Likes

This livery is very nice on the A330-200F 😍

1 Like

It is the best machine I need it I needed it !!!
images

2 Likes

Bumping this topic up as right now we have so much fascination to talk about the A330 in any of its variants!

1 Like