Avianca A330-300

Airbus A330-300 Avianca
A330-300-Avianca-768x432
Credts in image.

Avianca - Wikipedia

Every South American community would like to see this painting in the IF, it would be great to do international flights with Avianca, we already have the 787, but Avianca also has other good routes from A330.

Does Avianca have A330-300? I did not know. Once I have a vote, you can be sure that I will use this topic.

19 Likes

Yup. They’re second hand -300s from TransAsia Airways. :)

Lovely livery, by the way. We need more Avianca liveries in game.

13 Likes

Negative! A330-300 and A330-200

6 Likes

My bad…

5 Likes

A great painting will definitely have my vote. But an aircraft for the Brazilians

7 Likes

Really good request! It would be nice and necessary to have more Avianca liveries on IF, now that South America is approaching, such as in the a320 family (a320/a319/a321), and of course the a330!

9 Likes

Its true! We need…

5 Likes

Super cool this request, did not know that Avianca colombia had no A330-300, won my vote!

7 Likes

This livery can not be forgotten in this new update to come!

8 Likes

This livery is very very beautiful😍✔️, it’s a good aircraft and the latin america need it.

7 Likes

I did not expect them to put new liveries on the A330, so I saw their publication on the A330 from Sri Lanka, I took the initiative to create the rush of this topic. I hope you have seen and are doing this livery in time to update … I find it difficult, but I have a little bit of hope.

6 Likes

I also hope …

5 Likes

I think they would launch the update this weekend, but delayed to make the Avianca A330 lol

5 Likes

Seeing this beautiful livery on the A330 with Wingflex would be a dream!

5 Likes

Definitely needed. This livery is beautiful on the 333.

6 Likes

Looks like a nice livery. I’ll try to get a vote

5 Likes

unfortunately dont have a free vote. Definitely something I would like to see added to the game though

6 Likes

We are looking forward to this painting for the A330, along with TAP, two companies that use the A330 heavily on their flights, and we don’t have them on Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

I cleared a vote for this! If the a330 is reworked, I hope to see this amazing plane!

Avianca is the second oldest airline in the world! So I truly hope to be added.

8 Likes