Avianca A321

Ikr we need more Avianca liveries in the simulator, I hope this one gets added.

6 Likes

If you want the Avianca Airbus A319 in the simulator, you can vote it here: 👇👇👇

3 Likes

the addition of this levery could open the posibility to do events at Bogota for example,
#flyavianca

1 Like

Avianca Liveries on both the A321 and A320 will be very useful for routes leading to the countries of northern South America. I fully support Avianca liveries.

4 Likes

We understand that the demand of paintings to the developers are many, more this painting of the avianca and very beautiful, we would be very grateful if it is added.

3 Likes

Does Avianca Brazil have the A321? or am I out?

2 Likes

Nope. Only Avianca Colombia and Avianca El Salvador (TACA) have the A321 in their fleet.

1 Like

Nice aircraft… Nice livery! South American need this!

7 Likes

Avianca Brazil no have A321, Avianca Colombia only have.

2 Likes

But this Avianca is from Colombia itself.
Take a look at the record of the aircraft.

4 Likes

Getting this topic back to life. Even though the A320 is “confirmed” and it’s similar to the A321, another livery needed for SA! Specially now with the scenery coming. Will make routes a little bit more realistic. Probably one of the best looking and simplest liveries out there for the A321. Also considering the feature request is on its third year now ☹️

3 Likes

We need Avianca for the A321. Can’ Wait to see it in the next update!

What do you mean by “confirmed”? Did the devs say something about the livery for the a320??

Yes they will add new A320 liveries soon

Will the A319 and the A321 will have Avianca as well?

As of right now only the A320 is confirmed I think. We will have to wait and see until the update comes out.

So now with the “confirmed” Avianca a320 livery, it is really important to see more planes with the Avianca livery, since along with Copa Airlines and Latam, Avianca is on of the biggest Latinamerican airlines, being selected as the best airline in South America for several years now. This is why I look forward to seeing these same pictures made real in IF!!!

Spotter credits: Laura Gallego

3 Likes

I agree. We don’t have a lot of Central and South American airlines liveries, then we should add now.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this livery, as it might be added on the 19.3 update.

1 Like

Since the Avianca livery is confirmed on the A320, it would be nice to see this livery on the A321 too!

3 Likes