Average YVR weather moment

Of course it rained

Note that I won’t use any crazy sky colors because I like to keep my edits natural whenever I can

First catch of the day - an Air Canada B777-200LR coming out of the chimney smoke in the foreground.

Embruh E2

With the issues aside, you can’t deny that the MAX is a great looking plane

Usually unspottable because it was either delayed or cancelled, today Air Baguette took off on schedule 🤯

Not from North Korea

Due to the late rotation of this Lufthansa 787, I was able to get this great angle of the plane with condensation and water spray visible. Also because the sky was getting darker an darker, it was easier to make the images not look like they were taken in the void.

That's it. Thanks for viewing!

50 Likes

The true YVR experience

1 Like

This my everyday life in Portland lol

2 Likes

Rain and not even a single cloud in sight. here’s a raw for reference:

2 Likes

Seeing a LH Dreamliner still takes some getting used to, but it’s so beautiful. Great shots!!

2 Likes

I’m sandwiched between you guys. Not much better here…

1 Like

@Ryan_15 Your a true Oregonian when you don’t where a hood or have in umbrella in the rain🗿

2 Likes

My friend started taking out his lunch and portable stool in the rain while we spotted

1 Like

Yeah, it’s still odd for me

What a Chad

1 Like

Those are brilliant pictures, I go spotting at local (Manchester EGCC), keep up the spotting and photography 😁✈️

1 Like

amazing shots 👌

1 Like

And all the rich people run for their Ferraris to take shelter

At least that’s what happens up here in WA

2 Likes

this is very true when i was in vancouver it was foggy on final and was rainy

1 Like

Beautiful take off on that Lufthansa 787!

2 Likes

nice photos btw

1 Like

Never use an umbrella. The water just sounds so bad when it hits the umbrella.
I also spring like umbrellas.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve heard that it is one of the most spotter-friendly airports in the world

Thanks!

YVR airport is in this rich Chinese-like area and I can confirm that there was literally a Ferrari in the airport parking lot

:)

Thank you too

4 Likes

You’re so good

1 Like

There are many better than me still :)