Avelo Airlines Boeing 737-800

Come on guys! Let’s get to 50 votes!

3 Likes

Looks nice, voted!

1 Like

Who doesn’t want this awesome, new livery in Infinite Flight?

Source

3 Likes

Voted! We need @AveloAirVirtual to have their flagship!

5 Likes

Just 2 votes for 50!!!

1 Like

Left a vote 😉 I’d love to fly some Avelo routes, maybe the developers can work on some liveries for the 21.2 update.

3 Likes

51 votes oh yeeeee

21.2 was a 3D airport addition update, just to be clear. There were no plans to add more liveries, nor should you have speculated it. Sorry I went off topic, goodbye.

We actually (at the time of the post) did not know whether or not they were working on liveries before the 21.2 release unless we were a developer ourselves.

3 Likes

51 already! Let’s keep up the momentum!

1 Like

On their Instagram, it does state that 5 new 3D airports would be added to 21.2. They would have announced if there would be other things. It’s good to speculate things, but it just wasn’t the case.

I mean, judging by them saying “5 new airports”, it’s not like they said we’re only getting 5 airports.

1 Like

It was more than likely to occur, given that the main focus right now is to get majority of the main airports outfitttd with 3D buildings.

Votes are coming in at a nice rate. I doubt it’ll be as fast as the approval of Avelo Virtual though!

2 Likes

Voted for this beautiful livery on an exciting new airline!

2 Likes

Let’s get some more votes!

3 Likes

Yep

1 Like

I would love to see this! So many new opportunities of flights would be made, its also an awesome livery! You have my vote.

2 Likes

I voted for this we need Avelo in IF

4 Likes

We sure do!

5 Likes