Avelo Air Virtual | From Burbank to Around the Nation | Official 2021 Thread

Welcome to the VA world, Avelo Air Virtual! Looking forward to sharing the skies above the United States with you all.

9 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on your approval! Awesome Thread!

5 Likes

Haha, yes our VA approval was very fast! Do feel free to get into the applications. Very nice Profile Photo!

-Brody

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the welcome and happy flying to all your pilots!

-Brody

1 Like

Thank you very much! Glad you like the thread!

-Brody

2 Likes

Congrats on approval! 🥳 🍾🍻

Can’t wait to see where this VA goes!

-Blake | Touchdown Zone Staff

3 Likes

Thank you Blake!

-Brody

2 Likes

Thanks, we appreciate it!

-Brody

2 Likes

Congrats on approval! I’m sure lots of people will want to try this out since this is a brand new airline in real life! Best of luck!

3 Likes

Thanks Eric! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Just submitted the application! Hopefully I passed question 6…

3 Likes

Congrats @bbrockairbus on your new VA !!

4 Likes

Just applied. Looking forward to working with a great group of people. (If I’m accepted):)

3 Likes

Just applied! Not sure if my application went through though, If it didn’t, please send me a message 😁

4 Likes

Can someone help me with syncing IF too the if crew center.
I’ve attempted numerous times turning ‘show username in flight’ starting flights on the same device as the discord, but every time I go and refresh page on crew center nothing happens.
Any help would be appreciated. So frustrating as I’m being told it’s easy when clearly … it’s not 👍🏻✈️

3 Likes

I don’t really get what you are saying. Do you mean you aren’t showing up on the map in the crew center?

@Dunkiolo

3 Likes

maybe try setting your IFC profile’s virtual organization to Avelo?

4 Likes

I have already done Burbank-Santa Rosa

4 Likes

Are you saying that it does not show your flight on the crew center map? That is a known issue in the VA. You can look at your flight on the VA map on virtual.weebly.com. :)

1 Like

Ah okay, that’s makes sense. Yeah ifc profile’s virtual organisation is set avelo. The link didn’t work CJL

1 Like