Avelo 737-800 Trip Report | BUR-STS

This review is a special one! On Saturday I flew on Avelo, 4 days old at the time from my hometown airport to Santa Rosa. All of you have probably seen the inaugural flight, however, this is a different aircraft with a completely different interior. This video will be premiering today at 9:00 am PST so I hope you enjoy it!

Flight Info:
Flight Number: XP101
Date: May 1st, 2021
Class: Economy Class
Seat: 34A
Origin: Hollywood Burbank Airport(BUR)
Destination: Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport(STS)
Flight Time: 59 Minutes
Wheels up time: 3:53 PM
Landing time: 4:52 PM
Aircraft: 737-800

21 Likes

Wow! You are one lucky dude! I hope you had an awesome flight and thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you! This ticket only cost $19 to buy ONE day before the flight. ONE DAY. Insane prices.

1 Like

Premiere just came out!

1 Like

That plane had some crazy stopping power! It took less than 20 seconds to get to taxi speeds.

1 Like

I have a question? So I flew on the inaugural BZN-BUR flight which was 2 hours where they went around and did a snack service free of charge.
So what my question is, is did they charge for food onboard or did they just hand it out?

2 Likes

They just hand it out for free. They will eventually have buy on board service in the future, i’m just not sure if it will be instead of or in addition to those snack bags.

2 Likes

So excited to try this airline out! Thanks for sharing the experience!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed :D

1 Like

Oh nice i like the Avelo colours

1 Like

Same here, I think the purple looks especially good!

Yeah and i also like liverys with a large font like AVELO

1 Like

I have never heard that airline before. Thanks for sharing :)

2 Likes

They’re only 1 week and 1 day old currently :)

Pretty much brand new