Autopilot problems with the A330?

I have been having a lot of problems with the A330’s autopilot. I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems as well? The problems that I have been having are the autopilot taking control of the plane and crashing it into a mountain

Hi, try to restart the app! Hope it helps!
Good day!

1 Like

This may have been the case with your flght plan. You couldve been at an altitude and phrase of your flight plan In which there is terrain. The NAV was guiding you through your flight plan and continued following it where the mountain was i guess 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

I have pictures as evidence image image image image image this was not me

Looks like you may have stalled due to being to heavy. Try step-climbing?

2 Likes

Please, try to check your flight altitude, then you aircraft speed and your weight. For next time, I give you an advice, Calibrate the device at the moment that you are not going to touch the plane anymore so that in case the autopilot is disconnected the plane remains stable for a while!
I do it every time I fly to safe the plane even the autopilot is disconnected.
Hope it helps, Good day!

1 Like

Sharing a replay file will help.

Chances are you were too fast or too heavy. It’s hard to tell.

2 Likes

Could you tell me how to upload a replay I have never done it:)

I remember you posted about this you were to heavy and you went to sleep before it reached it cruise if I’m not mistaken. Your topic

2 Likes

I’m sorry if this is a duplicate topic than the one I created before we can close this topic once again sorry if this is a duplicate from the one I made before;)

Hello,

You may want to restart your device. If the problem persists check your weight and vertical speed. Too much vertical speed can cause your A/P to overreact. You should also check your weight. Overweight aircraft can lose speed and stall.

If none of these ideas works, you might want to contact @DeerCrusher.
Have a good day!

1 Like

Just decide what you want to do, if you would like to find out what’s going on then look at this website below and share the replay, if you have moved on then the mods will close this in due course.