Autopilot LNAV Turns

Hey everyone!! So I’m not sure if anything can be done about this, but when my autopilot is on and I’m flying using LNAV following my flight plan, whenever their is a turn the aircraft turns rapidly. For example, if their is a left on my flight plan, the aircraft makes a sharp left instead of a smooth turn. Of course I understand that this is part of autopilot, but I was wondering if i can do anything to fix this and if other people experience the same mechanics. I just don’t want my passengers to be startled or anything lol (This is a 5-star flight) >.< . Thanks!!!

1 Like

It isn’t just you. As far as I am aware, it happens to everyone. Maybe it’ll be fixed in the future, who knows 🤷‍♂️

1 Like
1 Like

The new 777 turns are definitely smoother than before I’ve found! One trick if you are closely monitoring your device when you are close to a waypoint click on your next leg then hit act. Leg and it will start the turn sooner and won’t be as sharp

2 Likes

um as long as ur within flight parameters (the bank isnt too hard that the AP disables) ur good

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.