Autopilot disengage sound

When you disconnect the A/P you will hear a sound that alerts you the A/P is disconnected

33 Likes

Funny story, my ringtone is a 737 autopilot disconnect alarm. I’ve scared quite a few people with it, haha

13 Likes

Would be helpful when my hand accidentally touches the A/P button.

1 Like

I’m so suprised this isn’t requested already.

1 Like

It was but it was closed and unlisted a minute ago

2 Likes

Oh… Well it doesn’t matter anymore.

You’ve definetly scared me with it when you played it on full blast on discord…

2 Likes

They used to have little beep sounds when you engage and disengage things in IF. For example, when you needed to turn according to the FPL, it made a little beep. Also, when auto pilot was disengaged, it made a little beep. Don’t ask me why they removed it.

1 Like

Is that what I hear when I am towards the front and we are on final. I usually hear three beeps about a minute before landing.

Thankfully we don’t have the Boeing trim wheel sound effect.

Every little touch on the stick, clank click shkkck

1 Like

Hahaha, my text tone for my phone is the seat belt sign on hahaha, it’s funny because it actually went off when my phone tried to connect to the Qatar Oryx thing. Got 2 messages from ATT saying it wasn’t included in my plan (well duh att)

Yes i would love the sound, ive been trying X-plane (sucks on mac) I have the demo and i love the sound when AP disconnects.

2 Likes

Having the Airbus autopilot disengage alarm and altitude callouts is by now, one of my dream features, along with global.

1 Like

I have the seatbelt tone for text messages also, excellent choice.

1 Like

YEAH! nice sound i would love to here this every time i make a manual landing

I like the Airbus “Cavalry Charge” for some reason.

2 Likes

Mines a Seat Belt Sign ding. The amount of people I’ve seen stand up when I get a text in an airplane 😂

1 Like

Lmao savage

1 Like

me tooo would be really realistic

1 Like

The airbus one not the boeing cause the airbus on is a much better sound.

1 Like